Click here to watch a video of these cells starting a dragster!
Kit includes everything you need to make your HPI Vorza Flux scream!
Hard Case Lipo 5450 4-cell 14.8v Pack
Ultimate 1/8 scale hard case racing pack for the HPI Vorza Flux. As you racers know, the most important factor for your batteries is voltage under load. This lipo pack boasts a 120C rating for all your amp hungry racing setups. It will maintain higher voltage under load than any other lipo battery pack we've tested. Plus, you'll have no problem getting plenty of runtime with 5450mah of capacity.
- 40+mph in Vorza Flux(14.8 volts)
- True 120C rating
- 21 minutes average run time(5450mah capacity)
- Lifetime warranty
- 5C fast charge capable
- 100% waterproof
- Hard outer case
- Built today with factory fresh cells
- Built with genuine 12awg Deans Ultra wire
- We add the connectors and balancing taps for you
- 139mm x 47mm x 39mm, 500g
Note: Using this pack in the HPI Vorza requires our Vorza Single Pack Adapter which you can choose from the drop down menu.
Hyperion EOS0720iNET3 AC/DC Balance Charger
- Versatile all-in-one charger that is easy to use.
- Charges NIMH, NICD, Lipo, LiFePO4/A123 & Lead Acid
- 1-16 NIMH-NICD, 1-7 Lipo, 1-7 LiFePO4/A123, 1-12 Lead Acid cells
- Up to 20 amp charge rate
- 100-240V AC (90W max charge)
- 10.5-29V DC (150W max charge)
- Capable of quick 5C lipo charge rate
- Comes with built-in Dataport and supplied USB cable
- Comes with Integrated LBA Balancer
- Includes Hyperion and Align/JST-XH 2S-7S Multi-Adapter
This charger is incredibly versatile and has 6 available modes!
- Charge only mode
- Balance Charge mode
- Balance only mode
- Cycle mode (Lipo and LiFePO4)
- Discharge mode(80W per port w/ 10A max current)
- Lipo & LiFePO4/A123 Storage mode(Allows fast and simple discharge to 60% capacity for proper storage voltage which equals longer battery life)
This charger is carefully designed with many built-in safety features such as reverse polarity protection, input voltage error warning, and cell count mismatch warnings for lithium chemistry batteries.
Of course, the AC/DC part means that you can charge directly from an AC wall supply or from a 12V DC battery/power supply.
Convenient DC Cord Storage on charger bottom
Terminal Capacity Selection (TCS)
Temperature Sensor Port
20 User-definable Memory Positions
Fire resistant Lipo Sack 9" X 12"
Use this fire resistant product while charging, storing or transporting a lipo battery pack. The use of a Lipo Sack does not guarantee protection of surrounding surfaces. It is simply intended to mitigate the effects of a battery failure during charging or after a crash. MaxAmps takes no responsibility for effectiveness of the Lipo Sack. Never charge unattended. Always keep your lipo packs in a fireproof container in addition to the Lipo Sack.
FREE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE
Avoid damage to the Lipo Sack. Replace if it becomes ripped, worn or is involved in a battery failure.
If your Lipo Sack is involved in a failure resulting in a venting of the battery and fire return it to us with a statement of the circumstances and receive a replacement Lipo Sack free of charge!