Kit includes everything you need to make your brushless Traxxas Slash or Slash 4x4 go 65+mph!
Lipo 6500 3-cell 11.1v Pack
- 65+mph in Slash 4x4(11.1 volts)
- True 150C rating
- 39 minutes average run time(6500mah capacity)
- Lifetime warranty
- 5C fast charge capable
- 100% waterproof
- Built today with factory fresh cells
- Built with genuine 12awg Deans Ultra wire
- We add the connectors and balancing taps for you
- 138mm x 45mm x 36mm, 483g
Requires Traxxas Slash battery tray expansion kit #5827X to fit. You may add one by selecting it from the drop down menu on this product.
WARNING: In order to use this pack in your Slash 4x4, you must upgrade your 13/54 stock gearing to 18/54 gearing.
Hyperion EOS0606i AC/DC Balance Charger
- Charges NIMH, NICD, Lipo & A123
- 1-14 NIMH-NICD, 1-6 Lipo, 1-6 A123 cells
- Up to 6 amp charge rate
- 11-15V DC or 110-240V AC
- Comes with Integrated LBA Balancer
- Includes Hyperion and Align/JST-XH 2S-6S Multi-Adapter
- Comes with a data port
- 50 watt max(not great for high-capacity 4S-6S packs)
This charger balances your pack while it's charging.
Of course, the AC/DC part means that you can charge directly from an AC wall supply or from a 12V DC battery/power supply.
Charge and Discharge modes (and cycling for NIMH and NICD)
Lipo Storage mode(Allows fast and simple discharge to 60% capacity for proper storage which equals longer battery life)
Clear and easy to read LCD screen with warnings for common setup errors.
Fire resistant Lipo Sack 9" X 12"
Use this fire resistant product while charging, storing or transporting a lipo battery pack. The use of a Lipo Sack does not guarantee protection of surrounding surfaces. It is simply intended to mitigate the effects of a battery failure during charging or after a crash. MaxAmps takes no responsibility for effectiveness of the Lipo Sack. Never charge unattended. Always keep your lipo packs in a fireproof container in addition to the Lipo Sack.
FREE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE
Avoid damage to the Lipo Sack. Replace if it becomes ripped, worn or is involved in a battery failure.
If your Lipo Sack is involved in a failure resulting in a venting of the battery and fire return it to us with a statement of the circumstances and receive a replacement Lipo Sack free of charge!