NEW! Hyperion EOS720iDUO3 capable of 1000W max(500W per port). Fast charge your packs with ease!
This is the Hyperion EOS 0720i Super Duo balance charger. The 0720i Super Duo provides a wide feature set, including 20 amp charge rates and 500 Watt's of power per side, with 1000 Watts available in Sync mode, making this one of the most powerful chargers available! 7S batteries can be charged effortlessly, but when Sync mode is enabled you have the power to charge batteries up to 14S at your fingertips, with proven Hyperion reliability! Specifications: 1~14 cells Li-Poly, Li-Ion or A123 charger / balancers 1~16 cells NiCad / NiMH 1~12 cells Sealed Lead Acid DC Output: 20.0A, 500W max per port DC Input: 10.5~28V. EOS0720ISD3
- Most versatile charger on the market today!
- Ultimate charger for those who want to save time by charging two packs at once.
- Charge 1-7 Lipo, 1-7 LiFePO4/A123, 1-16 NIMH-NICD, 1-12 Lead Acid cells per port
- Up to 20 amp charge rate per port
- 1000W max charge output(500W per port)
- 10.5-29V DC only (needs a separate power supply)
- Comes with built-in Dataport and supplied USB cable
- Comes with two Integrated LBA Balancers
- Includes two Hyperion and Align/JST-XH 2S-7S Multi-Adapters
- 1-year guarantee
This charger is incredibly versatile and has 9 available modes!
- Charge only mode(SOLO or SYNC)
- Balance Charge mode(SOLO or SYNC)
- Balance only mode (SOLO or SYNC)
- Cycle mode
- Discharge mode(40W per port w/ 5A max current)
- Lipo & LiFePO4/A123 Storage mode(Allows fast and simple discharge to 60-70% capacity for proper storage voltage which equals longer battery life)
This charger is capable of balance charging two Lipo packs at once with no additional accessories to purchase. In this case, you can charge 2 separate but similar Lipo or LiFePO4/A123 packs as a single unit in "SYNC" mode to make packs up to 14S at 1000W max charge power or you can charge two completely different packs in "SOLO" mode on each port at the same time.
This charger is carefully designed with many built-in safety features such as reverse polarity protection, input voltage error warning, and cell count mismatch warnings for lithium chemistry batteries.
Power Supply Load Control
Terminal Capacity Selection (TCS) and Terminal Voltage Control (TVC)
Temperature Sensor Port
20 User-definable Memory Positions per port(40 total)
Note: This charger requires a 12-24V DC power source with at least a 40A output. Order one from the drop-down menu on this product and save.
Click here to watch video instructions and walk-throughs using this charger.
Click here to download the Hyperion EOS0720i Super DUO3 Manual in PDF format